Back Office Services
Are you suffering from staffing issues, a high staff turnover rate, new practice issues, or late reimbursement rates?
SPGS can help.
The Back Office Services
offfered by SPGS(India), is available on 24/7/365 basisi.
Medical billing and claim settlement solutions that are designed to immediately reduce the over heads of TPAs. Our Services gives you complete freedom to generate invoice in short Turn around time, allowing you to remain in full control of your receivables.
Why SPGS Data Entry Process?
Any office can be more cost effective by using services of a motivated data processing Service Provider.
The concept is simple: A claim Processing specialist is more motivated and more efficient, and does a better job than an employee – for less money.
Here are just some of the benefits in using SPGS Data Entry Services:-
- Reduction of non-productive time. Our services eliminate the need for office staff to spend time on billing issues. Imagine, having more time to do the things that make money? What areas would you spend more time in?
- Improved cash flow/promptness of settlement. SPGS Services can help to ensure timely cash flow to your organization, as the TPA can bill the insurance company on time.
- Improved accuracy. As an example, when the medical insurance billing doesn’t get done promptly, often it’s rushed out, money falls through the cracks, and the insurance companies don’t get billed the amount they should. We process insurance claim settlement electronically and with virtually a 99.95% accuracy rate.
- Reduction of Employee overheads. Competitive salaries, payroll taxes, training time, compensation insurance, health insurance, Sick Leave, Visa, Yearly leave, accommodation and other benefits, will add up to a huge amount per year.
- No cash flow interruptions when staff turnover occurs. No one likes to have his or her cash flow interrupted, which is what happens when your in- house billing agent leaves your practice.
We will jointly create tailor made solution, as you require. Our system are completely flexible, so it does not dictate or limit your control over the process flow. Quality is monitored constantly through regular claim audits and daily productivity reports.